Last updated: January 2024
These Terms and Conditions describe your rights and obligations regarding the use of RIKA MUSEUM (https://rika-museum.com) (“Website“) operated by RIKA (“I“, “my“, or “me“).
These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the Website.
About Using the Website
- If you do not agree to accept and abide by these Terms and Conditions, do not access or use this Website.
- This Website may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice. You are cautioned to review the Terms and Conditions posted on the Website periodically.
- Unless otherwise stated, RIKA reserves all rights as the author of the contents of the Website, including text and images (except for public domain materials and free images).
When you include a piece of information from this Website in your project, place quotation marks and include “RIKA MUSEUM.”
About using the Image Materials
- I sell my artworks for design on this Website (the “Images“).
- There are paid and free versions of the Images.
- If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you can NOT purchase or download the Images.
- The Images and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Please refrain from downloading and using the Images from external websites.
- The Images are NOT returnable or refundable after purchase.
- Before purchasing the Images, please check the specs of the Images, your Internet connection, and the free space in the save location.
- Payment method is credit card via Stripe (https://stripe.com).
Personal card data is submitted directly to Stripe and is never entered or stored on the Website.
- I do not issue a receipt for you at card settlement, so please check your credit card statement sent from your card company.
- You must decompress the downloaded file before using it.
- You can use the Images any number of times within the scope of these Terms and Conditions.
- Allowed Use:
Web icon, Web banner, as a visual explanation in a blog post or video, DM, postcard, point of purchase advertising, menu, pamphlet, flyer, poster, report, YouTube, and content for editorial purposes
You can only use the Images as a part of your design, not as the main of it.
- Commercial use is allowed within the scope of these Terms and Conditions.
- Retouch: You are free to retouch the Images, but please do not make them impair the impression of the original or make it difficult to recognize that they are RIKA’s works.
- Copyright Notice: optional except in the following cases
❶ If you are using content for editorial purposes, you must include the credit adjacent to the content or in visual production credits.
e.g. Image Source: RIKA MUSEUM
❷ You are free to use the images on YouTube (even for commercial purposes) as long as you include a link to this Website in the description of the videos.
- Use Report: optional
- Redistribution or Reprinting: not allowed
- You shall NOT redistribute the Images, regardless of whether the Images are retouched or not.
- You shall NOT make the Images freely available for download or use by a third party, regardless of whether the Images are retouched or not.
- You shall NOT sell any of the Images or use them in any products, regardless of whether the Images are retouched or not.
- You shall NOT pretend to be the author of the Images, regardless of whether the Images are retouched or not.
- You shall NOT use the Images as a character or use the Images in a way that misleads the Images as official, regardless of whether the Images are retouched or not.
- You shall NOT upload, post, or otherwise transmit the Images to any stock image sites, regardless of whether the Images are retouched or not.
- You shall NOT share the Images with any third party, regardless of whether the Images are retouched or not.
- You shall NOT use the Images as a logo, trademark, or service mark, regardless of whether the Images are retouched or not.
- You shall NOT use the Images for expressions that ignores the image of the original Images and the author RIKA.
- You shall NOT use the Images for discrimination on race, religion, or political propaganda.
- You shall NOT add inappropriate captions to the Images.
- You shall NOT infringe on the rights of RIKA.
- Any other actions that violate laws, morality, or that judged infringing on others’ rights are prohibited.
- Where the above prohibited matters do not apply, in the case where I determine that the method of use is inappropriate, I may request refraining from use.
You agree to indemnify RIKA for any and all claims, liability performances, damages, costs (including attorney fees), or other liabilities that are caused by or related to a breach of this Agreement, which are caused by the use of the Website or the Images, by the non-compliance of the use restrictions of the Images, or which caused by the claims of third parties regarding the use of the Images.
Warranty and Liability
- RIKA is not liable for damages, costs, losses or claims incurred by you, another person or entity by the use of this Website or the Images.
- RIKA takes the utmost care regarding the operation of this Website and the information contained herein. However, RIKA makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the reliability, suitability or accuracy of this information.