Thank you so much for your interest in RIKA‘s artworks.
You can buy and download many cute images and use them for design.
I want everyone to know how wonderful Japanese food is, and I hope my works will be helpful to your projects.
“Washoku” is a traditional Japanese cuisine that was registered as UNESCO’s Intangible Cultural Heritage in 2013.
I want you to know how delicious and healthy Washiku is.
The 200 illustrations are divided into 4 pages (the following ①〜④).
Sishi is one of Japan’s representative dishes, made by combining vinegared rice with raw seafood.
Today, when one says “sushi,” it generally refers to nigiri-zushi. Nigiri-zushi is a small vinegared rice ball with sliced fish on top.
Norimaki, inari-zushi 32〜34
Temaki-zushi, Temari-zushi 35〜38
Raw fish dishes 39〜40
Assorted sashimi and kaisendon (sashimi rice bowl)
Tempura is a Japanese fritter-like dish made by cutting seafood and vegetables into the proper sizes, dipping them in a batter of wheat flour dissolved in water to give them a thin coating, and deep-frying them in oil.
Tempura is eaten with rice or on top of “soba” (buckwheat noodles).
Nabe : Japanese hot pot dish 46〜50
- Nabe is a one-pot cuisine that is similar to stew. Nabe is cooked at the table, a number of people sit around a heated pot and ladle cooked ingredients and soup into their own bowls.
- Shabu-shabu is a Japanese one-pot dish made at the table by cooking thinly sliced meat, especially beef, and vegetables in boiling broth quickly. It is eaten with a soy- or sesame-based sauce.
- Background : transparent
- Color profile : sRGB
- Resolution : 300ppi
- Basic canvas size : 15cm x 15cm (vary a little by illustration)
- Download files have no watermark.
- Please decompress the downloaded file before using it.
Price and payment method
- Price：1,900 JPY (set of 200)
- Total file size : 700MB
- Please note that the illustrations are NOT returnable or refundable after purchase.
- Payment method：Credit card via Stripe (https://stripe.com)
Available Credit cards：VISA, MasterCard, American Express
Your credit card details are encrypted and securely stored by Stripe and are never entered or stored in RIKA MUSEUM.
Daily life illustrations 300 (nature, weather, sea, food, flower, tree, house, furniture, travel, art, shopping, clothes)
Brunch and sweets illustrations 220 (bread, sandwiches, bagel, quiche, bacon, eggs, cheese, cake, tart, doughnuts, ice cream)
Fairy tale illustrations 300 (Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping beauty, The Frog Prince, The Three Little Pigs, Jack and The Beanstalk)
Amusement park illustrations 200 (ride attractions, circus, movie, magic, tickets, delicious-looking fast food, sweets)
German culture illustrations 200 (beer, sausage, local dishes, wine, Oktoberfest, sweets, Neuschwanstein castle, famous historical buildings, great people related to Germany)
Japanese culture illustrations 200 (New Year season, lucky charm, annual events, shinto shrine, ninja, sumo, traditional art)
Crime suspense illustrations 200 (crime scene, criminal, police, detective, law court, prison)
Halloween illustrations 200 (the Moon, jack-o’-lantern, ghost, haunted mansion, old tree, skull, crow, the Grim Reaper, Halloween sweets)
Christmas illustrations 200 (Santa Claus, reindeer, Christmas tree, sled, Christmas gifts, snowman, roast turkey, mulled wine, Stollen, Christmas cake)
My travel memoir of Southern Germany with many beautiful photos.
You can read it on this website.
Traveling in Southern Germany (written in Japanese)