You can buy and download many cute images and use them for design.
The 200 illustrations are divided into 4 pages (the following ①〜④).
The titles of the following images are file names.
ö → oe
ä → ae
ü → ue
Imbiss（german sausage stand） 113〜115
Wine and cheese 116〜129
- Schwarzwälderkirschtorte (Black Forest cake): a very famous cake that uses a special cherry from the “Black Forest” in Baden-Württemberg.
A simple recipe combines rich chocolate cake layers with fresh cherries, cherry liqueur, and whipped cream frosting.
- Apfelstrudel : a traditional Viennese strudel with an apple filling inside.
- Sachertorte : a world-famous chocolate cake or torte of Austrian origin, invented by Franz Sacher in 1832.
The original Sachertorte recipe is served in the “Hotel Sacher” in Vienna and Salzburg.
- Baumkuchen : layered, high, cylindrical cake made of sponge cake
- Prinzregententorte: Bavarian torte, consisting of at least six thin layers of sponge cake with chocolate buttercream and a topping of apricot jam
- Frankfurter Kranz (Frankfurt Crown Cake): ring-shaped butter cream cake
- Eierschecke: confectionery speciality from Saxony and Thuringia, made from pudding cream, cheese cream and sponge.
- Großer Hans : Cake in pudding form, today you take a basic dough made of semolina, milk and eggs.
Depending on the ingredients used, it can be a meal or a dessert.
- Rote Grütze (Red fruit jelly): red currants, black currants, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, black cherries and other red fruits are cooked with sugar, fruit juice or white wine to thicken them.
You can enjoy it with ice cream or biscuits.
- Lebkuchen : dark pastries made with syrup or honey and lots of spices.
- Schneeball (“Snowball” in English) is a popular pastry in Rothenburg ob der Tauber.
A ribbon-shaped donut dough is rolled in a special device, fried in oil, and coated with chocolate, finely crushed nuts, powdered sugar, etc.
- Streuselkuchen : crumble cake
- Pharisäer : coffee with sugar and rum. It is usually served with whipped cream.
- Stollen is a traditional German bread eaten during the Christmas season. It is made with nuts, dried fruit, and spices, coated in powdered sugar.
- Background : transparent
- Color profile : sRGB
- Resolution : 300ppi
- Basic canvas size : 15cm x 15cm (vary a little by illustration)
- Download files have no watermark.
- Please decompress the downloaded file before using it.
Price and payment method
- Price：1,900 JPY (set of 200)
- Total file size : 750MB
- Please note that the illustrations are NOT returnable or refundable after purchase.
- Payment method：Credit card via Stripe (https://stripe.com)
Available Credit cards：VISA, MasterCard, American Express
Your credit card details are encrypted and securely stored by Stripe and are never entered or stored in RIKA MUSEUM.
Daily life illustrations 300 (nature, weather, sea, food, flower, tree, house, furniture, travel, art, shopping, clothes)
Brunch and sweets illustrations 220 (bread, sandwiches, bagel, quiche, bacon, eggs, cheese, cake, tart, doughnuts, ice cream)
Fairy tale illustrations 300 (Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping beauty, The Frog Prince, The Three Little Pigs, Jack and The Beanstalk)
Amusement park illustrations 200 (ride attractions, circus, movie, magic, tickets, delicious-looking fast food, sweets)
Japanese culture illustrations 200 (New Year season, lucky charm, annual events, shinto shrine, ninja, sumo, traditional art)
Japanese food illustrations 200 (sushi, tempura, sukiyaki, soba, udon, ramen, matcha sweets)
Crime suspense illustrations 200 (crime scene, criminal, police, detective, law court, prison)
Halloween illustrations 200 (the Moon, jack-o’-lantern, ghost, haunted mansion, old tree, skull, crow, the Grim Reaper, Halloween sweets)
Christmas illustrations 200 (Santa Claus, reindeer, Christmas tree, sled, Christmas gifts, snowman, roast turkey, mulled wine, Stollen, Christmas cake)
My travel memoir of Southern Germany with many beautiful photos.
You can read it on this website.
Traveling in Southern Germany (written in Japanese)